Good morning! I haven’t written in a while, but someone kindly asked me to share a few reflections of beauty and self-love, which is the most perfect way to sit still for a few minutes, open my heart, and dig deep for some wisdom that may have been imparted to me, or through me. I Begin with these affirmations. Repeat them until they become completely true for you, then continue to repeat them.
NOTE: As always, what we read, hear, and watch carries an energy. We can stop and feel how those words, sounds, images resonate with us. As we experience words, sounds or images:
Does our stomach tighten up very subtly or our jaw? Does our neck become stiff? Do we become more irritable or anxious? Does fear creep into our gut? Do our eyes squint just a little bit? This is our body attempting to shield out what doesn’t serve it.
On the converse, do the words we read or the images we experience:
Invite levity into our shoulders? Do we notice ourselves taking a deep breath as we read them? Does a small grin curl on our face? Do our toes tingle in the slightest way?
These are ways we can tell our body is asking for MORE. As we water our houseplants, and offer them nutrients, our bodies, minds, and spirits crave this nutritive “watering”. Might these words function as nutrition for your highest self today? Only you will know, and if yes, break yourself open and allow them to jump right in and work their magic – you are home. Much love!
- I bring beauty.
- I emanate wisdom, a deep inner knowing that comes from a wellspring that never dries up.
- I see the world, and you, my partner, through a lens of love.
- My lens allows me to focus on what is good, pure, well-intended and right within you.
- We operate on the same frequency; we spend time holding space so our hearts and energies align to speak the same language without words.
- I know who I am at my core, and I am a being of light, of love, of harmony, of clear intention, purpose, passion, and vision.
- I bring the best of me to you, and to the world.
- I embrace my femininity, and channel my divine feminine strengths to empower the world with love, understanding, and a mother warrior, ready to protect what needs protecting.
- My divine feminine thrives on balance and healing today, and when I listen closely, will tell me how to achieve and renew these.
- Restoration of mind, body, and spirit are part of my normal routine, and I can check in and ask my body, mind, and spirit for guidance to accomplish this.
- I live with an open heart. My heart breaks for those who are hurting, celebrates with those who are loving, rejoices with those who are attracting and creating the life they were meant to live.
- Beauty radiates from the cells of my body. I feed them earth-based, living foods, pure thoughts and experiences of love, laughter and joy, and in exchange, I radiate.
- My skin glows, my hair is healthy and shiny, my skin is refreshed and my muscles are strong.
- My body supports me in my mission every day – whether running a country, a company, or a household, my body is beautiful in it’s strength, it’s ability to heal itself, and to re-center today and every day. My body is beautiful, and it reflects the inner beauty I am cultivating.
- As I feel beautiful, so I project beauty. No one will ever think I am more beautiful than I feel I am. Others are attracted to my confidence. Their brains interpret my confidence as “she is beautiful” and they hold this to be true. But first, it comes from within me.